The Leanides Student Pro
Backup Cisco Lab Configs and export them to USB
The Leanides Student Pro was designed to give a GNS type functionality to students studying with Cisco Labs on Cisco routers and switches. It allows them to quickly store and retrieve configuration files and rapidly deploy the Cisco devices. This frees up time to do the lab exercises, rather than having to lose time reconfiguring the routers and switches again each time the lab is done.
Whether you are studying CCNA, CCNP, Security or CCIE, you will be able to do a lot more with your Labs with the Leanides Student Pro. You can even copy configs into the Leanides Student Pro and deploy them to Cisco Lab routers and switches to quickly be able to move from one Lab exercise to another.
1. Save Cisco Lab configs and export to USB
2. Rapid deployment - push saved configs to startup config
3. Import GNS3 textfile configs and deploy to live Cisco Lab devices
4. Review Lessons - Logs commands and outputs from Cisco Labs
5. View and edit saved configs